Welcome to Franklin PTA
Franklin Parent Teacher Association (PTA) includes parents, teachers, and staff members who work together to fund and manage a variety of programs that support three primary objectives:
- To promote the education of our children and parents;
- To strengthen our community among teachers, parents, and children; and
- To provide a safe and healthful climate within our school.
All Franklin parents and teachers are invited to join the PTA and are encouraged to attend meetings or get involved by volunteering at every level of the PTA organization!
- Join the PTA
- Donate to the PTA
- Volunteering at Franklin
- Buy Franklin Gear - If you are looking to buy Franklin T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other gear, follow this link!
- 2016-2017 PTA Event Calendar
- 2016-2017 PTA Meeting Schedule
All meetings are held at the Franklin Library unless otherwise noted
|PTA General Meetings||PTA Executive Board Meetings|
|Fri, 9/2 - 8:40am - First meeting||Tue, 8/30 - 7:00pm|
|Fri, 10/14 - noon||--|
|Thurs, 11/17 - Cancelled||Tue, 9/6 - cancelled|
|Friday, December 2 - 8:45am||Tue, 10/4 - 7:00pm|
|Thursday, January 19 - noon||Tue, 11/1 - 7:00pm|
|Friday, March 3 - 8:40am <--changed!||Tue, 11/29 - 7:00pm|
|Friday, April 21 - 8:45am||Tue, 1/10 - 7:00pm|
|Friday, May 19 - 8:45am||Tue, 2/7 - 7:00pm|
|Tue, 3/7 - 7:00pm|
|Tue, 4/11 - 7:00pm|
|Tue, 5/2 - 7:00pm|
- Who's Who in the PTA - Meet the organizers
- Membership questions? contact membership@FranklinPTA-Burlingame.com
- Volunteering questions? Contact volunteers@FranklinPTA-Burlingame.com
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send it to us. We would love to hear from you.
Last Updated: 2016 Aug 25